Dear guest, dear partners, dear colleagues, dear Living Hotels community,
due to the current developments, we would like to inform you here about measurements we have already implemented in relation to COVID-19. The safety of our guests and employees has the highest priority for us.
We are implementing all legal orders with immediate effect. Furthermore, we are even implementing stricter measurements to minimize the risk of infections.
- We have increased the cleaning cycle in all public areas. Our cleaning staff has been sensitized on this topic.
- All of our employees have completed a further instruction regarding infectious and viral diseases.
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers in public areas. We are affected by the current shortage of sanitizers as well but try hard to provide them for you 24/7.
- Our breakfast rooms are closed. The breakfast is provided in paper bags to go.
- To minimize the risk of an infection, we have closed our fitness and wellness areas.
- For the safety of our employees and guests, business trips are forbidden for all employees of Living Hotels. Furthermore, all employees that have the possibility are doing homeoffice.
- Please follow the legal orders and keep a distance of at least one meter to other people.
- Currently, there is no suspected COVID-19 case regarding guests or employees.
- Because of an order of the city of Weimar, all hotels must have closed by 18 March 2020. Our Best Western Premier Grand Hotel Russischer Hof had to close because of this order as well. There has been no suspected case in that Hotel so far.
- The following Living Hotels are, and will remain, open for you under consideration of the current legal situation: Living Hotel am Olympiapark Munich, Living Hotel Nürnberg, Living Hotel Appartements Johann Wolfgang Frankfurt and Living Hotel Kaiser Franz Joseph Vienna. Our other Living Hotels are currently closed (April 1, 2020). There are still no cases of suspicion or infection among employees or guests.
- Please note that the German government has published a new guideline in relation to hotel stays on 16 March 2020. This guideline clearly states that all touristic stays are forbidden. At Check in you will have declare with a signature that your stay does not have a touristic background. Find out more
Our crisis team meets every day, observes the current developments and implements further measurements in a short-term perspective.
We wish you all the best, stay healthy,
Your Living Hotels Team